Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Mysterty Team Movie Premier New York City

This is actually the first video i've done. It attended the new york premier for the improv comedy group "DERRICKCOMEDY's" movie titled "THE MYSTERY TEAM". The movie was shown at the Quad Cinema on 16th street. This ended up being my favorite movie of 2009. I got to meet Meggie McFadden the producer and Dan Eckman the director, as well as 1/3 of DerrickComedy Dominic Dierkes. I also got to meet 30 Rock's Kevin "Dot-Com" Brown... Great experience and worth the travel to see the movie and end up with this video. Didn't have anything to stabilize the camera at the time, so i apologize for the shaky parts.  I put my dad at the end to promote the movie for fun lol, he says his line in Arabic then in English. We laughed a lot doing his part 

1 comment:

  1. Lol. I still love this video. Your dad's part is hilarious and i just realized you played the sex offender song in the background while he was talking. Too funny. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete